Flat Bed Buggy
Operating Areas & Roles
- Indoor Arena, Factory or Warehouse
- Outdoor Events, Parks, Gardens or Estates
- Processions and Carnivals
- Build and Break Down Event Activities
- Load Mover
- Event Waste Collection
- Film Set Equipment Mover
- Power Source: Electric
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Driving Wheels: 2wd
- Electric Motor: Trojan 36 volt 175 amp hour 6 x 6 volt monobloc linked in series
- Payload Load Capacity: 1000kg
- Tow Load Capacity: 2000kg
- Combined Load Capacity: 1500kg, eg 500kg payload will allow 1000kg towing capacity.
- Brake Systems: Hydraulic drum brakes to all four wheels, Electronic regenerative braking under deceleration Dynamic speed sensing to prevent over-speeding in all driving conditions and manually applied parking brake
- Dimensions(L x W x H): m) 1910mm x 1060mm x 700mm
- Max Speed Range:16kph
The flat bed buggy provides a very flexible vehicle for many load moving applications both indoor and outdoor. Simple to drive and manoeuvre this can be an essential workhorse during the busiest times of any event.
2 Seater Buggy Gallery
Basic Flat Bed Buggy
The basic flat bed buggy with easy side and rear load access.
Flat Bed Buggy Float
The flat bed carrying a carnival float during procession.
Flat Bed Buggy with Cab
The flat bed with fully enclosed cab, ideal for the inclement weather events.
Flat Bed Buggy Disco
The flat bed carrying sound system during a London carnival.
Buggy with wooden sides
The flat bed with cab and wooden sides, ideal for containing loads or waste collection.
Buggy with Aluminium Sides
The flat bed with cab and aluminium sides, ideal for containing loads or waste collection.